So just a few days into my new venture of trying to keep a blog, I can't help being torn between my two main languages. I am noticing that my original master plan of writing in Swedish and then displaying the google translator tool for my English speaking friends who would like to read, is not working as well as I would want it to. I tried translating myself into English just now, and unfortunately what I have written does not come out the same on the other side of the translator.
So what to do...Switch to english now and then? Continue as is? Switch fully to English and let the Swedes, who most really do understand English well enough anyways, read my blog in the foreign tongue and utilize the meager translator tool when needed?
I have not quite yet decided..I most likely switch back and forth for a while, so bare with me readers! I must worry about that after finals, me thinks =-)
Anyways, in honor of my dilemma, thought I would share the old but hilarious "the Daily Show going to Sweden"- videos. Enjoy!
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar